Our dentist and team provide general and family dentistry to care for everyone in the family. From routine dental cleanings to performing a tooth extraction, we are here to ensure you reach and maintain optimal oral health for the years to come. To keep your teeth on the right track, we offer a variety of treatments including preventive and complex treatments to give you a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Dental Cleanings & Exams
- Emergency Dental Care
- Night Guards
- Periodontal Care
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Tooth Extractions
By visiting the dentist every six months for preventive treatments, you are more likely to:
- Prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
- Be aware of any oral health concerns, such as a misaligned bite, the eruption of wisdom teeth, cavities, gingivitis or oral cancer.
- Protect you and your family’s health.
- Save money on future healthcare.
- Avoid the possibility of wearing dentures.
- Prevent tooth loss.
- Keep your dental fillings or other restorations in good condition.
As you come in for your appointment at Rim Point Dental, you can count on us to prioritize your comfort and happily answer any of your questions to help you take good care of your smile. We also provide emergency care if you ever find yourself in need of a tooth-related emergency.
To learn more about general and family dentistry in Billings, Montana, and to schedule a visit with Dr. Pamela Abeyta, please give us a call at 406-948-8900.