If you have lost multiple teeth, our dentist may recommend replacing them with a complete or partial denture. Dentures work to restore the function and appearance of your smile, helping you to eat, speak and smile with confidence once again.
There are two main types of dentures available, depending on your needs:
- Complete dentures – A complete denture is used to replace all the teeth in a dental arch. Our dentist may recommend replacing one or both dental arches depending on your needs.
- Partial dentures – Partial dentures are recommended when you have lost many teeth but have some teeth still remaining. This type of denture includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth to provide a more secure fit.
In some cases, our dentist may also recommend supporting your dentures with dental implants to anchor them securely in your mouth.
Benefits of dentures include:
- Restoring your ability to eat and speak.
- Supporting the natural volume of your face.
- Improving your overall appearance.
Your dentures will be custom-made to give you the most comfortable and secure fit, as well as an aesthetic final result.
To find out more about dentures in Billings, Montana, and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Pamela Abeyta, please contact Rim Point Dental at 406-948-8900 today.