Have yellow stains on your teeth left you wanting to hide your smile? If so, come see our dentist and team for professional teeth whitening here at Rim Point Dental. You may have stained teeth as the result of:
- Dark-colored and sugary beverages, such as coffee, wine, soda or tea.
- Cigarettes or other tobacco products.
- Certain medications.
- Irregular brushing and flossing.
During your appointment, Dr. Pamela Abeyta will use a safe whitening gel placed onto the surface of your teeth to quickly and carefully target stains and discoloration found on your enamel. For the first 48 hours after you receive teeth whitening treatment, our dentist may recommend you:
- Stay away from staining foods and beverages, including coffee, wine, tea, soda, red sauces, berries and certain condiments.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Avoid smoking.
Past the 48-hour period, you should:
- Use your take-home whitening trays to touch up your teeth when needed.
- Attend your dental appointments regularly.
- Be mindful of the foods and drinks you consume.
Following these instructions is the best way to keep your teeth looking shiny and clean. If you have any questions about teeth whitening in Billings, Montana, and would like to schedule an appointment with our dentist, please call Rim Point Dental at 406-948-8900.